Recently, the UK has relaxed the health and care worker visa which allows medical professionals to come and stay in the UK to do an eligible job in the NHS as an NHS supplier or in adult social care.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for apply now as a health care assistant/care worker.
3- 5 years work visa
Basic Educational Certificate
Some level of Healthcare training, possibly CPD certification.
Covid 19 vaccine certificate
Tuberculosis test certificate
- Assist residents to attain their full potential in their activities of daily living, recognizing and enabling their choices
- Promote independence and empower residents
- Assist residents with personal hygiene, appearance, mobility, food, and meals in accordance with their Care Plan
- Ensure accurate record-keeping including physical and emotional well-being and resident choices
- Actively encourage and enable engagement with personal and group activities
- Actively participate in supervision and appraisal using it to support your personal development
- Work in accordance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice, policies, and procedures
- Undertake other duties as may be requested from time to time, consistent with the nature of the post.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
PLEASE FILL THE FORM – APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Apply for this position
You must apply via this page only.
Submitting multiple applications via this, will result in refusal of all applications.